Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oops, I did it again...

 
Posted by Picasa

I used to be so on top of the latest technology but it was only last week that I discovered Picasa. Okay, I knew it existed and it's not exactly as revolutionary as the iPhone, but I hadn't used it yet. Love it. It will make blogging so much easier for me. Now if I can only figure out what to do about my video clips from my Sanyo Xacti vpc-cg 10. Any techies out there? The clips are fine when you watch them on playback on the TV or the camera itself but not the computer. It's like watching an old-school, poorly dubbed Kung Fu movie.
Okay...as you can see I am rambling on because it's 6 am and even though Sadie only woke up once at 3 am for a quick diaper change and middle of the night snack, I haven't been able to fall back asleep. Ah, the gods are cruel.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky parents; Sadie is such a beautiful little girl! Warmly, Vicki

    ReplyDelete